Masonic Grand Lodge
For 150 years, the Masonic Villages have been pursuing a vision of excellence to meet the needs of others. The Grand Lodge was built in 1910, offering services to aging Freemasons and their spouses. The 1,400-acre campus has grown into a continuing care retirement community, including a health care center, children’s home, and residences for more than 2,035 individuals. This 8,200-terrace installed on a pedestal systems now serves residences and guest alike with magnificent views of the gardens below.